

Anson you are a great Father to our children.
You are so dedicated to your family and our happiness.
You work so hard to provide, teach, guide, and care for us.
3 years ago you dropped almost everything in your life to love and be apart of me and Austin's life. I will forever be grateful to the Lord for putting you in our path. You love us in a way that is heavenly. Thank you Anson for being such a wonderful dad!
Happy Fathers Day! I am glad you got to celebrate Father's Day at the beach with both of your children and of course your darling wife:) Plus Uncle Jon BBQ some yummy steak! Oh and the delicious banana pudding cake made by Aunt Sara .
3 comments:
Holy cow Amy you have been busy!!! Glad Austin is back and I am so sorry I am going to miss you in Reno. Avery looks so Dang cute. I love her hair. Miss you
HOLY BLOG UPDATE!!! I LOVE IT!! I loved looking at all the pics- and even though we were there for half of them I loved seeing all the pics!!
HOLY COW, where to start. First off, i am so glad you sent around the email, sadly I thought you were done blogging. So I'm so happy to see all these pictures. ok....Avery is getting so big- man she is adorable. in some of the faces she makes she reminds me of Austin. And Austin- oh I miss that little boy. I wish we had you guys as our great neighbors again....I'd give anything. I miss you. I totally think of Austin EVERYTIME I make a tie. I think I should just make one for him anyway. haha. and lastly- YOU ARE GORGEOUS.
can't wait to keep seeing you- your life and what you are up to!! how is life in Seattle? how are the kids?? I think about you often!
Post a Comment