My Sweet Kids





We are still waiting for a good family picture. We also did this session of pictures a little to late so they are a little dark. But I LOVE the first picture of Austin and Avery.
Austin is off to Reno in two days for a long summer visit with his Bio Dad. I am not at all happy about this. Well I actually Hate this! I don't understand how it is OK... But hopefully I can do my best to get through the next 6 weeks, yep 6 weeks!! I feel completely sick to my stomach when I think about it, but somehow I will manage to get through it. Some may think that it is a good break. NO, a day or two is a good brake not 6 weeks. We are going to miss him a ton.
Most people in my ward don't even know that Austin is from my first husband. I often get comments about his red hair. I personally think he looks just like me if you take away the hair and the skin color. I don't think him and Avery look much alike though:( Avery looks just like Daddy!
Austin will return home July 25th... Can't wait!
6 comments:
LOVE all the pictures! :) So adorable. I cannot believe Avery is already 5 months old. And we are going to miss Austin, too!!
Oh Amy good luck with this! I remember that part of my life well and it is no fun for anyone! I am sure Austin will have a nice visit, and be even more excited to come home! You are a good mother! Avery is a doll she is so cute, I agree she looks like Anson to me too! What a cute family! You are looking all skinny again-you luck little thing! We miss you! Come visit!
I'm sorry! I'm here in Reno, maybe I'll just steal him while I'm here! Will you be coming at all?
AMY MARIE!I did not know that you created a new blog I just thought you were making the old one private, Hello! I have been checking your blog obsessively wanting to see new pictures of avery and finially I found out you had a new blog off of Jills. Anyways, love the pictures and glad I found your blog. Everyone looks great. I cant wait to not be pregnant and take family photos with two!
You are the hottest mom I know.
Such cute pictures! You are one good lookin family! Hope all goes well with Austin.
Post a Comment