Avery is 5 months. She was rolling over a little before 3 months. She talks and talks and talks. She smiles at everyone. She loves to jump in her jumping seat. She is starting to sit up on her own. She has found her toes, and she loves to play with them. Everything goes into the mouth. She has started rice cereal. She plays well with toys. She loves when Austin holds her, she loves her brother. She is 75% in height and 50%-75% in weight. She keeps getting more and more cute. She is a VERY happy baby.
3 comments:
sOOO cute! I can't believe that she was rolling around a little after 3 months! Jack just started to this last weekend....yeah boys are slower, got to get used to that :) hehe. You look so cute you in those pictures- you are gorgeou! oh I love the pic of avery on Austins belly. hey question---where did you find your background?
I can not believe how fast time goes by. It seems like yesterday you were just pregnant and now she is five months. The kids look great and I am so glad things are going well. We will touch basis on the phone before the baby comes it will happen!
Okay, how is Avery 5 months old already and I still haven't seen her?! We need to change that ASAP!
Post a Comment