Seattle Center Water fountain. Or what we call the "water mountain." We love this place. My friend Trish and her girls came with us. Next time us adults are bringing our bathing suits... and our husbands, so we can go PLAY, right Trish??
Looks like a lot of fun!! I wore my swimsuit the last time we went to the "water fountain"...all the kids thought it was hilarious having a grownup running around with them. (it brings out the inner child too!)
That water fountain looks amazing. I cant wait until I get things in order enough to take both the girls out. Can not believe how big both the kids look.
That water park looks so awesome! I am jealous, I wish we were closer to come play! Avery totally looks like Anson to me, do you get that a lot? She is so darling! I am still dying to meet her!
That water park looks so awesome! I am jealous, I wish we were closer to come play! Avery totally looks like Anson to me, do you get that a lot? She is so darling! I am still dying to meet her!
8 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!! I wore my swimsuit the last time we went to the "water fountain"...all the kids thought it was hilarious having a grownup running around with them. (it brings out the inner child too!)
I should hang out with you now--you're always doing super fun things!
That water fountain looks amazing. I cant wait until I get things in order enough to take both the girls out. Can not believe how big both the kids look.
wo. That looks like fun. I love parks like that. Avery is getting so big. She is adorable. Are they at such a fun stage?
That water park looks so awesome! I am jealous, I wish we were closer to come play! Avery totally looks like Anson to me, do you get that a lot? She is so darling! I am still dying to meet her!
That water park looks so awesome! I am jealous, I wish we were closer to come play! Avery totally looks like Anson to me, do you get that a lot? She is so darling! I am still dying to meet her!
Okay, Amy, I know you've done something fun since this past post!
I could just call, but you never answer--so this will have to remain as my form of communication.
I want to get in the water so bad.....Next time the weather's nice, we're there!!
Post a Comment