Introducing... Nani's personal Chef!


Yummy Blueberries!

Best part is licking the spoon!

One of Austin's favorite things to do is help prepare and cook yummy desserts after Sunday dinner at Nani's house! It is pretty cute to watch Austin and Nani bake together:)
I am very impressed with Austin's baking skills.
2 comments:
Love the helper in the kitchen... I am sure sometimes too much of a helper?? (that is what we have at our house!)
I know you mentioned coming down sometime- we would LOVE to have you guys down anytime you wanted! We would always have room for you and your cute family!! We could go swimming, see some fun sites, go swimming, go hiking...did I mention that it was still hot here so we might go swimming?? Anyway- we would love to have you guys!!
And then when are you going to stop by my house to visit us? You know Colorado rocks, right? Come see for yourself!
Post a Comment