Monday, July 28, 2008

Boating Trip

This Post is for Ann and John! Us siblings went on my Brothers boat while I was in Reno... SO FUN! Click on the pics to view them bigger!

John jumping with success...

John Jumping with not much success, OUCH!

I did wake board but Ann being so impressed with my skills forgot to take pictures. Not really, she said I looked far too skinny and didn't think it would be a good picture , thanks, BRAT! BUT tubing was so much fun!!!

Annie POO

Bye bye Ann...

John flipped the tube and stayed on, skills!

Look at that determination... the only reason Ann went tubing is because John wanted her to stay on longer than me, and she did... but got hurt doing it, NICE John!

My Brother Aaron, hold on John's driving the boat!!

Me and my favorite Bro-in-law Racing to shore... he lost, and had a bad attitude about it, so he ran into my kayak! Punk!

My sis and John

My sis and John racing. Ann is smart she made John stay clear of her kayak.

John lost

2 comments:

nathan said...

isn't boating the best? I'm even content if I just get to ride and not do the wakeboarding....I LOVE LOVE the picture of Avery Naked....so cute. I can't believe she is crawling-any suggestions? Jack is just pretty content to sit and watch. Is she sleeping through the night? Jack has recently decided NOT to sleep...any suggestions there? I need help. can you tell haha

Keri said...

How fun!!! So jealous. What lake is that by the way?