Friday, July 11, 2008

SOLD!

SOLD
We are MOVING to Redmond Ridge!
Anson and I Picked out a lot, and put money down on a house. YEA!!! We are extremely excited. It is a perfect little starter home for our family. I love the area, it is BEAUTIFUL!
This is the only picture that is available right now.





5 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations! Buying a house is so scary yet awesome. Maybe you have room for me and my family to come visit now?

Samye said...

How beautiful!! I am excited to see more pictures!!

Jentch said...

That is place is adorable, looks perfect. I can not wait to see how it all turns out and what it looks like inside. Best of luck

Alex and Heather said...

what? Happy for you. Sad for us. You'll have to tell me the details late. Congrats!

Keri said...

Yay! Aww Amy, it's so cute. I'm so excited for you guys. When is it gonna be done? I'll need to plan a trip ;)