Am I obsessed?? NOT yet, but I really like it...

I know that I am so far behind the many of you that have read ALL 4 books by now... but I am finally reading Twilight. I read the first chapter a year ago and then put it away, not really interested. But then my mom started reading it and she has GREAT taste in books... so I began reading it yesterday. I must say it's WAY better than I thought:) So I am officially joining the fan club of Stephenie Meyer!
2 comments:
So I was the same as you. I read the first few chapters and then lost interest and put it away. And then recently took it out again after the 4th one came out, got to almost the end and lost interest again! Tell me what you think of the end. I want to LOVE these like everyone else...Dang It! Hope you enjoy them!
yes, u are officially obsessed.
Post a Comment