So I finished Twilight. Very Good! Didn't really like the ending... the Prom, come on! I am excited to start the next book New Moon, Anson is not so thrilled... It takes up all my spare time, haha but I have 3 more books to read!!
I think the second book was actually my favorite of the series. Probably because I'm a Jacob fan. I know, I'm crazy. I just love how he is sarcastic and jokes with Bella and gives her a hard time. My kind of man! Edward is way too serious and mushy. Blah!
2 comments:
It's better to just keep reading and get it over with.
Sometimes the family has to sacrifice for mom to laze around.
I think the second book was actually my favorite of the series. Probably because I'm a Jacob fan. I know, I'm crazy. I just love how he is sarcastic and jokes with Bella and gives her a hard time. My kind of man! Edward is way too serious and mushy. Blah!
Post a Comment