Friday, February 27, 2009

Austin is 5


MY BABY....

turned 5 Feb. 15!!!!





Austin truly amazes us. He is such a joy in our lives. We love him so very much.

I love being Austin's mom. I will never be able to put into words what this little boy means to me.  I love him with all that I have. He has taught me so much about life, about love, and dedication. He is wonderful. 
We are truly blessed to have him as our son.  Happy Birthday to our little guy who is now 5!

2 comments:

Des said...

What a stud! so handsome! Happy Birthday Austin!! getting so big, man. we miss you guys too.

Jentch said...

I still remember the day he was born and how much I loved holding him when he curled up on my chest. I miss the little guy and am so happy he is doing so well. Happy Birthday Austin.