Monday, February 9, 2009

Fly with me Babe...


Will you be my Valentine?? Anson surprised me with a seattle flight tour. So amazing, Seattle is beautiful.  For those of you that live in the area, this is the best tour in Seattle! Worth every penny.  Since our family plus the in-laws are taking a mini vacation this coming weekend.  My hubby decided to make Valentines day for me on the 7th. I knew he had something planned, but I was thinking ice skating or a lunch/boat cruise. When I realized what the surprise was, I was excited/nervous. I am so scared of heights!! It was such a great experience. Taking off and landing on the water was smooth and  incredable. A HUGE thank you to my sweet husband who is always keeping the fun, romantic memorable adventures in our lives even with kids. I love you!


Plus my Sweet Austin  gave me some flowers and a balloon to match. I have such wonderful boys in my life:)






                                                              Landing
                                                            Downtown Seattle



                                        The bridge we use to get from  our home to Seattle.
                                                                        Lake Washington
                                                              Bill gates Estate 

                                                                     Seahawks
                                                               

Space Needle.  




4 comments:

Samye said...

How FUN!!! Looks like you had a blast, and I love the how the city looks...so pretty!

The Evers said...

Uh are you serious? That is like the most romantic thing ever. I am slightly jealous! Ok, a lot jealous. How amazing you luck little thing!

Iverson Family said...

So do you watch American Idol? Well you look soooooooooooooooo much like the new judge Cara. Everytime I watch it, I can't stp telling Wade how much Amy looks like Cara. It is her mouth, the way she talks and her facial expressions that remind me so much of you! She is a babe and so are you:)

Rachel said...

What a fabulous surprise! Good job, Anson! You guys are the cutest couple!