Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Me and Austin's Adventures to Disneyland!


After the family reunion just Austin and I went back to Disneyland for a couple days (last minute decision). While Anson and Avery went back home. Sad. Anson couldn't get his plane ticket changed. Austin and I flew rapid rewards on southwest, so we didn't have any trouble changing it!  
 I absolutely love Disneyland. I also love that I have a silver pass from my husband's work, ABC internet group, which means I can get into the park for free plus 3 people.   Since we just went on Monday for the family reunion and it was really crowded I expected it to be worse because it was a Saturday.  Much to our surprise the park was so NOT crowded.  Austin and I went on rides over and over again. Including Indiana Jones. Austin is finally tall enough to go on that ride and it is his new favorite.   We had a BLAST together at Disneyland. It's not very often just Austin and  I get to spend alone time together and we enjoyed every second of it. The Fantasmic night show was amazing, the fireworks show was beautiful.  The Aladdin show that I have seen 3 times in the last two months will never get old, I love it. I let Austin lead the way... whatever ride he wanted to go on, we went on. Wherever he wanted to eat, we ate. He was in charge, and he loved it!  We were two kids at the park having a good time! We went on all his favorite rides several times, Matterhorn, Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, Pirates, Peter Pan, and Indiana Jones.    



Yum.  Austin wanted the biggest cupcake. I assured him that he wouldn't be able to finish it, but he really wanted it. He ate like a third, and of course I ate the rest.
 
pointing the way through the Tarzan's  Jungle
Austin loves Chip n' Dale's! He told me that it would be hilarious to watch these big Chip n' Dales climb the tree's.  I agree!
After Indiana Jones ride. He loved it!
before Indiana Jones ride. He was a bit nervous.
Space Mountain! Austin had his hands up almost the whole ride.  

Our next trip, Disney World!

No comments: